Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 2

I made it! Two weeks down... four weeks to go. So this week was challenging. The biggest mistake was doing a liver cleanse on Tuesday night  and going to a intense dance class on Wednesday morning. That means I didn't consume any fruits, veges, fish or juices during the liver clean. Just pretty mudh had salt and olive oil.
Anyways, I was so deplete by midwedenesday that I gave in to some freshly home cooked beans that I had made for my children. Yes, you heard me, I failed! I broke! But then I got back on my juice wagon... and gave in the next day to some beans again. You heard I broke again! But then I got back on my juice wagon and have been riding diligently on it since. I am grateful to have been give wisdom that when I fail that I shouldn't give up but get back up and keep going.
I weighed in this week at 147 lb. Yep, I was pretty happy to be in the 140s haven't been that low since I got our scale over a year ago. So that is a grand total of 15lbs in 14 days.
I notice that I am able to fall asleep easier since juicing and that my skin is clearer.
I like bountiful baskets a fruits/veges co ope. Because the type of fruits and veges are random it helps push me outside of my norm and explore more juicing options. My favorite juice this week is pear juice mixed with white sweet potato. Add a little bit of cinnamon and you got natures horchata! So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment