Monday, September 16, 2013

Why Juicing - Rachel

Why I am I joining my sister on this journey of juicing for months? Simply, I want better health, energy and beauty.

Health

A big component of health for me is not having my chronic tension headaches. I've reduce my headaches by liver cleansing and improving my diet but that isn't enough.

Energy

I want more energy to chase my four kids around and feel less sluggish. I want more energy to smile and enjoy life.

Beauty

I want to look more beautiful by meeting a twenty pound weight loss goal. I weigh 160 pounds now and want to weigh 140 pounds. I hear thay juicing is good for your skin and males the white part of your eyes whiter qnd I am all for that.

Hopefully drinking fresh vegetable and fruit juice for an extended period of time will help me reach my long list of goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment